Friday 27 May 2016

Remember Today - Heather McMahon - Mood Board inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic friends! It's Heather McMahon here today to share my layout made using the gorgeous May moodboard as my inspiration.


I went all out on the Dusty Attic products on this one! I've used Dusty Attic paints, chippies and stencils.


I treated the title with gold paint then added Tinby Designs Metallic Melts to just the second word for extra interest.


I love the new Dusty Attic chippie tabs. They're so versatile! The feather is a real one I found in the paddock. I sprayed it to match the page.


The flourish came up really well with just a simple coat of gesso then a few gold highlights.

The Dusty Attic products I used are:
Mini Captions #2

Stars #2, DA0937

Ornate Corner #13, DA1137

Mini Tabs #2, DA1463

Creative Script Stencil, DA1494

Stars Stencil

Dusty in Colour Paints in Dusty Pink,
Sugar Plum, Jungle Green and Soot.

I sure hope you can join in our challenge this month!


Happy scrappin'!


Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment