Monday 31 August 2015

May my heart be kind - Heather Jacob

Hello there, a very very warm welcome to the Dusty Attic blog 
where I share my design Team arty creations
here is my August project
this month I am sharing something a little different from my usual style  

I felt like creating a bold LO and here it is .

I used a bold quote with a black Background 
and rustic /grunge colored chippies with a splash of blue /green.
dusty in color -  Mountain Meadow DA0916


May my heart be kind 
to create my bold Layout 
I cut a circle with the black cardstock , stitched it in rusty colored cotton
then began to layer some chipboard and embellishments 
along with the quote (found on Pinterest ) 

Dusty Attic materials used 
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in color - Mountain Meadow DA0916
View finder DA 1081
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
Small film strip DA0935
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037
Elegant swirl #2 :DA1098

 I found this quote on Pinterest .
I just love it !
I love to trim the chippies and create layering giving dimension and interest .


Small film strip DA0935 is trimmed and layered over the 
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037


my blog www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.au
thanks for popping by and I do hope you are inspired
 to buy some chippies and have a play .
until next time 
happy scrapping and stay safe 
warm hugz from Heather x


No comments:

Post a Comment