Saturday 27 June 2015

Forever - Jacqueline Moore - June Mood Board

Would you like to win a $100 Dusty Attic gift voucher to the WEBSITE You have until the end of the month to add your link to the right hand sidebar.
This is some inspiration from our DT memeber
JACQUELINE MOORE
 
 
Hi Dusty Attic fans!!! It's Jacqueline here today to share with you a quick canvas I made based on this month's moodboard. When I first saw the colors I was like oh no I can't use those together. While they looked stunning in the picture, red is just not me. The more I looked at the picture though and thought about how pretty the red and green looked together, the more I wanted to try it.

 

 Here is what I came up with:

'Forever'


I wanted the hearts to be the feature of the canvas, so I have simply painted them white with a couple of coats of Gesso so that they really stand out against the reds and greens.

Some details:



For my title I have taken the word 'Forever' from the Word Pack 19. I have simple colored it with black ink, then used a white gel pen to outline the letters. 


I have layered the middle sized Lacey Heart Frame above a cluster of flowers, then placed a die-cut flower and a few other flowers on top, before adding the smallest Lacey Heart Frame and my title on top.

 


 I have taken 2 of theses leafy stems from Foliage #2 and placed one on either side of the canvas. I have used Gel Medium to attach some Glass microspheres from 13 Arts, then painted them both with Metallic green paint.




I finished off by adding a few hearts from the Mini Hearts #2 pack, with I have covered in Chunky Gold Glitter.

That's all from me today. 
I hope you have enjoyed my post!! I will be back again soon with more to share.

Remember you can order straight from the website now PLUS Retail orders over $75.00 have FREE - YEP - FREE POSTAGE
 
Dusty Attic chipboard used:







 



 









No comments:

Post a Comment