Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cherished - Vicky Alberto

Hi, Vicky blogging today to share a layout I made as a gift for a friend, using a stock photo that can be replaced.  I complemented some beautiful Pion Design papers with three gorgeous pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard.  Lots of heavy distressing on this shabby-chic layout too.


The first piece of chipboard used was a corner flourish # 1. This is such an elegant flourish and you get 2 pieces per pack!  I simply painted it and then used some grey chalk ink on the edges.

The next chipboard piece is a birdcage #5... again you get 2 of these pretty cages per pack.  I used some white crackle paint and then lightly brushed it over with grey chalk ink to highlight the cracks.

Lastly, I used one of the words from the word pack #1. I inked the the title with grey chalk ink and then painted over it with Dusty in Colour Fine Silver paint.  This paint is so lustrous!

Thank for joining me on the blog today!


1 comment: