Thursday 21 November 2013

Wedding Cards Suitcase - Louise

When I was asked to decorate this old suitcase for a friends wedding cards to go in, not only was I honoured, but I also knew immediately that I would want to incorporate some Dusty Attic chipboard in there somewhere too.
 
I chose to use Corner Flourish No. 4 as a base for the huge cluster of flowers. I first treated it to some new DA rusting powder though :-)
 
 
Here you can see a closer view of those gorgeous vines from the flourish poking out.


 
In fact, in the end the chippy was covered up more than I would have liked, but the great thing about this particular one is there is still a whole other corner in the pack to have another play with again!
 
Thanks for looking

Lou Collins XX
My Blog: http://prettypaperandchipboard.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the end results, fantastic idea to for the wedding cards

    ReplyDelete